Our consultants have assisted governments globally, with engagements in more than 30 countries on 5 continents.
We have 22 partners focused on “public sector” and a global advisory board of ex-government officials. The breadth of our offering is unrivaled, making us the top public sector advisor in the region.
Representative regional projects include:
- Development of a two-year strategy for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of a GCC country, including an operational and budget plan and an implementation and training program
- Design and implementation of a program management office for the executive body of the Government of a GCC country
- Development of a modernization and capability build-up program for the Municipality of a Capital of a GCC Country, including an implementation plan and a set-up of a PMO structure
- Definition of the strategy and implementation plan for the entry into different industries, as well as the assessment of several existing assets and investments and design of a turnaround strategy for a state-owned investment company of a GCC country
- Preparation of strategic and policy planning for all Federal Government entities for the Prime Minister’s Office of a GCC country
- Definition of the strategy for entrepreneurship and private business development for the Government of a GCC country, including an implementation and capacity-build up plan