Matthieu de Clercq
Matthieu is a partner in the Public Policy practice, based in Dubai, with 15 years of consulting experience (8 years in the Middle East/GCC). Areas of expertise include: economic and social development strategy and government R&D and innovation/commercialization.
- Long term National Youth employment and work force participation strategy; understanding of hard and soft issues and challenges, definition of key initiatives
- National Education Strategy for Primary/secondary focusing on public school, sport federation, foundation years, extra curriculum activities and Regional organization and implementation strategy
- SME and entrepreneurship strategy, focusing on programs linked to Education, for a GCC SME development agency
- Awareness campaign strategy to target youth towards sustainable development
- Citizen Centric government strategy focusing on participation, collaboration and communication (Social Media, School,...)
- Several feasibility (financial and operational) studies in UAE, KSA and Oman for several Economic Cities and Programs focusing o employment and articulation of business opportunity, local value capture strategy, investor attraction and government financing strategy
Matthieu holds a combined degree in architecture and civil engineering as well as an MBA from ESADE, Barcelona. He is proficient in French (native), English and Spanish (fluent), and has some good knowledge of Dutch.